Internal courtyard built in 1920 with original timber paneling, a significant staircase and feature ceilings.
Two-storied stucco-clad masonry building constructed in two adjoining parts surrounding a courtyard with pitched iron roofs. The Boardroom in the middle of this building still retains its tiled fireplace and plaster ceiling. The rear twin parts of the building still retain their original staircases.
Occupied by a range of commercial and hospitality tenants.
Address: 92 Victoria Avenue, Whanganui 4500